1. What is your lineage? Where are your ancestors from?
not too sure. I believe I have English, German, and Irish in me. I do know our family goes back a few generations to Canada too. I just found that out a year or two ago.
2. Of those countries, which would you most like to visit?
I have been to England, which was very cool. It is just like you imagine it, if that helps. So, I would go for Ireland. Germany seems awfully cold for some reason.
3. Which would you least like to visit? Why?
none of the above. I love to travel, it is good for the soul.
4. Do you do anything during the year to celebrate or recognize your heritage?
not really. However, if there were a country called Fatlazyandbaldistan… I might be their king. Maybe we could start that country. I mean, it looks like you’d fit in quite nicely to be honest.
5. Who were the first ancestors to move to your present country (parents, grandparents, etc)?
Sadly, I don’t know. The most definitive info I remember getting on this was from Colin. However, he wasn’t too sure… and we were drinking copiously at the time. So, remembered details are few.