You probably already heard, we have lost White House spokesman Scott McClellan. It seems the administration is embattled in what can only be described ‘as the biggest criminal enterprise in America’ and citizens demanded change. You, the American Electorate, demanded the President be accountable for the worst presidency in history. They responded, and fired the messenger. Listen, maybe you are tired of being lied to by your government every single day… but don’t blame Scotty. Dude was doing his job. Scotty’s job is to lie for the Bush crime family, and I can not wait until his book comes out.
I hate this administration, you know that. I really grew fond of him over the years. I admired him for his huge juevos grandes. There are some phrases that have become a big part of my life here in Colorado. One is ‘Saved by Wah’! If you lived here, you’d know how much that used to mean to every Coloradan. I miss hearing it, since Patty Roy retired. Another thing I got used to hearing from the TV news every day was this “It is the policy of this administration not to comment on an ongoing investigation”. You remember that, I mean… remember
• the White House outing a deep cover spy for smite
• Frist’s epic misdiagnosis of Terry Schiavo
• when we found out Halliburton doubled billed us for everything
• when DeLay got indicted
• when Scooter Libby got indicted
• when Randall ‘Duke’ Cunningham got indicted (and convicted)
• when GOP lobbyist Jack Abramoff got indicted (and convicted)
• when Illinois Republican gov Ryan got indicted (and convicted)
• when racist Strom Thurmond was revealed to have had a black lovechild
• when it turned out the president lied about WMDs in Iraq
• the Jeff Gannon scandal
• when he lost the presidency in 2000 but got to stay anyway
• when he failed to be concerned about ‘Al Queda determined to strike inside US with Airplanes
• when he demoted FEMA from a cabinet position
• when he hired a horse lawyer to run all of FEMA
• when they sent Colin Powell to lie to the UN about Anthrax
• the Harriet Myers thing
• the Trent Lott racist comments which forced him to resign
• the president taking four days to comment on the worst natural disaster in history (Tsunami) because he was on vacation
I was going to hyperlink reference those, but it would have blown up my computer… nay the internet itself. This President is more than the worst President in history, he is the devil. I have no compassion for the devil, but I sure did respect the balls of the guy offering to defend him.
Remember those? That is when Scotty rushed in like a champion. He stood there everyday in front of those lions and lied to their faces. That was his job, and the President ran him out of office because Americans got tired of being lied to. No fair, I miss Scotty and I want him back. There is only one person who can make this better… the great one himself.
Here is what troubles me, the guy who takes this job. I mean, maybe McClelland really believed in this administration and their rhetoric. Maybe he wanted to serve a noble purpose and only later found out he front guy for the Bush crime family. Thing is, that can be forgiven. Any dude who steps in now knows these guys are criminals with zero regard for human life or the working class. How can he be forgiven? The answer is simply that he can not. Whoever takes this job is knowingly complicit in the destruction of Democracy and its values. Maybe that is why the word is it will be a Fox news guy (John Snow).