1. What is the best part about late summer?
the heat leaves, and football arrives.
2. what is your favorite memory and why?
I object. this is stupid, and quite possibly to obtuse. It’s just a little Jean Teasedale for me to answer. That being said, watch Brain Candy for my favorite memory… get it? You will after you see it.
3. when you were small, did you realize summer vacations were not going to happen forever?
no, but summer vacations lasted way too long when I was a kid. A few weeks off is great, but 3 or 4 months seemed like forever in boredom. Also, I certainly forgot a good deal of what they were teaching me. I think the year round idea with periodic three week breaks is way better. As an adult, I would like to submit that idea for corporate America as well.
4. where was your favorite summer vacation? why?
oh man, again with the heavy questions. It’s friday morning and I am in a decently chipped mood… certainly not in a deep and reflective mood. You have a to get a bottle of wine in me to get all weepy on that stuff. That being said, just getting away for a couple of days into the mountains for camping always makes me very happy.
5. If you could have one last real summer vacation and cost was not an issue, where would you go and why?
no question > Hawaii!