I have a cold, so you too must suffer
1. How often do you usually get sick each year?
dunno, once or twice I ‘spose
2. Which is worse to catch: a cold or the flu?
Since influenza can kill you, I am guessing that would be worse.
3. Do you plan to get a flu shot? Why or why not?
yeah, it’s free at work.
4. What are your favorite home remedies for cold and flu symptoms?
This is what I was just thinking about. nothing can fix a cold. nothing. it simply needs to run it’s course on the body. That being said, I left work early today sick, and every person on the planet gave me their tips. Zycan, nap, don’t nap, Whiskey, jogging, Emergen-C etc etc etc.
Now that I have told you that all cold remedies are placebos, lemme tell you what I am hopped up on right now: Odwalla Strawberry C Monster, Dayquil, Zycam, and Alka Seltzer cold relief. Yeah, no more cold symptoms because I am high as a kite!
5. When you’re sick do you take “sick days” or do you force yourself to continue working?
take sick days. I don’t want to be around you when I am sick, nor do you want me around. Plus, I am fortunate to have great benefits at work so I can miss without penalty.