1. What is the best thing about the city in which you live? What is the worst?
2. Describe an idea or invention of yours that you would like to see turned into reality.
like I am going to tell you, jerk store. Try and try again, Nall… you’ll never get the secret recipe to me crabby patties!
3. Name an overrated author, musician, and movie. Name an underrated author, musician, and movie.
David Caruso, David Caruso, and David Caruso > now, for underrated author – Dave Barry, Musician – Glenn Phillips, Movie – South Park: bigger, longer, and uncut
4. If your life were a sitcom slated to air in the fall, what would the show be called? Who would you cast in the starring role? And for extra credit, give us a brief treatment of the show.
bliss follows. David Caruso would play my arch enemy, the worst actor in history. It will be a cage death match between him and Denzel Washington. It will be Thunderdome rules, two men enter, one man leaves. I am sorry, I forgot the question and just started daydreaming. Question number just got my thinking how much I loathe over actors.
5. Have threesome with your close friends or with total strangers?
total strangers. I don’t need the emotional baggage. Also, can I pick a redhead for at least one? please?
these were lifted, as always, from my good buddy Majikwah