1. If you had the ability to legally change your name, would you? To what?
well, that is a silly question because I do have that ability. So do you. Problem is, it is tough to cash checks as ‘Baron von Excellente’.
2. What do you with with change that you receive from banks/purchases/find on the ground?
this question is couched, and I don’t like it. What you are really asking is: if I came upon a fortune that I knew wasn’t mine… what would I do? Same thing you would do; look around, grab the money, and discreetly walk away. Finding stuff isn’t a crime, brother. That is what my lawyer says, anyway. My attorney has also advised me to tell you I would give it to charity right away… after his cut.
3. If you could travel back in time to change the course of one historical event, what event would it be?
The Kennedy Assassination. Even if I couldn’t change history, I would like to have the knowledge I have now, and be on that hill. Who was behind that fence, what was going on? There may not have been a second shooter, but I bet there was at least a spotter. Things like this do not happen in a vacuum.
4. Would you rather live a safe, stable, moderately interesting life or one where every day was dangerous, volatile, and different?
I am somewhat old and super content and happy. No reason to risk it, I lead a blessed life.
5. What do you think you’ll be remembered for when you die and, if you could, would you change it to something else?
I am changing my course every day, always trying to be nicer and more helpful. There is always more to do, and more people to help. Problem is, I am hardwired to be lazy and selfish… so being a good guy is can be a battle. So, when I am gone, I hope to have left a mark of positivity and public service… unless ‘Lost’ is on. Then, y’all are on your own.
stay warm. unless you are somewhere else, then stay cool. Big news, here. Next week will be in the 70’s, and perhaps I will tell you more about Rufus the police trained scent tracking coon hound! Up top, that is my boy.