1. How do you fell about re-gifting?
not really for it or against it. Boring question. Save that for the Christmas edition.
2. Regardless of the genre, name a work that should be a cult classic but isn’t
Smashing Pumpkins – Gish. It is a very niche album. Wasn’t meant to appeal to many, and the production is sparse. However, it is beautiful and powerful and perfect in every way. Or, was this supposed to be about movies?
3. I never did the catechism. What is so good about Friday?
ah yes, I did all that schooling. There is nothing good about Friday. Friday was the day their leader, Christ, was murdered. I have talked about this before. Let’s say I get killed on a Tuesday. Call that Tuesday whatever you want, but don’t called it ‘awesome Tuesday’. That kinda hurts, and really sends the wrong message. Don’t worry, the giant bunny will move the Sisyphean boulder yet again up the hill and our lord will emerge.
4. Ever see the Simpson’s episode in the store where Marge finds all the discount tapes of real and make believe amalgams of groups like Air Supply, Loggins & Oates, Seals & Crofts, Pablo Cruise etc. ?
When Lisa asks what kind of music they all play, Marge can’t recall the genre. Homer offers “Crap rock?”, but that’s not it. Then Bart says, “Wuss rock?”, and that’s it.
So, with all that said, what is the worst Wuss Rock band of all-time?
REO Speedwagon. They are soundly mocked, a la Michael Bolton. Yet, they wrote huge sounds and toured stadiums. The music was as gay as Billy Squires, yet bigger. Actually, maybe I should change my answer to Billy Squires.
5. So, when Carl Kipper gets out of jail, will you let him date your sibling?
Steve? No. Steve is a top, and so is Carl. I see all kinds of conflict, not to mention Steve being an Aries cusp. Unless Carl’s moon is in the Capricorn house, all you get out of that relationship is gay drama and broken dishware.