1. Do you drink wine? Do you have a favorite wine?
yes. Generally most reds – merlot, cab, shiraz. Here is the thing, though, I really don’t like warm wine. It is disgusting. When they say ‘room temperature’, they are not meaning 72 degrees. I so dislike a warm red, I will put two ice cubs in the glass. I know, tacky. What I do is this, the ’20 minute rule’. If you are drinking a white, take it out of the fridge 20 minutes before you are going to drink it. If you are drinking a red, put it in the fridge 20 minutes before you are going to drink it. Works like a charm!
2. How was your tax season? Are you revolting?
lame as always. Ever since we got married we have owed. Before we were married (and filed single), we got money back. There are probably lots of other factors, but I hate giving over even more money at tax time.
3. What type of internet connection do I need?
red. It’s also best to run fives.
4. When you come upon a marauding band of Orcs, how do go about ensuring a victory.
I take that out that dvd, and just watch Princess bride all over again.
5. When giving advice to Karl Kipper, what is the first thing you address?
the hats. It’s old. It used to be cute, like, for a week. Now, it’s just sad. Karl, you are six for christ’s sake, man up and start carrying yourself like an adult. It’s time for you to start carrying your weight around here.
I can’t focus. This wasn’t a great ‘Fives’. Mostly, that is Roy’s fault for crappy questions. See below for the real reason.
* listen, we have a MUCH bigger story breaking here. The Governor of Texas has just threatened to secede. Omg, this is comedy gold. Too muh to think on right now, but you can expect to here plenty here if this story grows legs. I mean, just… wow. I could quit my job tomorrow and do nothing but make fun of Texas. Let’s just sleep on this, you and I.