1. Anne Frank was born today. Which leads me to think of hiding places. Do you have a secret hiding place?
my favorite place on > earth… home. that sounds a little dumb and inconsiderate given the struggle and story of Anne Frank. However, it was a poorly framed question… and that blame falls on Roy.
2. Donald Duck was born this week (Do you see a Wikipedia theme here?) How should Donald star in a new comic/movie?
dunno, don’t care. However, it gives me a lead in to this classic piece of Disney comedy. So Mikey is in divorc court and he yells at the judge: No! I didn’t say she was crazy, your honor. I said she was fucking goofy!
3. Sunday is flag day. How to you let your freak flag fly?
those days are over. I am mostly done ‘sticking it to the man’. I mean, sure, I set fire to government buildings, hunt snipe, and have sex with propane canisters. Mostly, though, I am just a regular dude like you.
4. I kinda dig looking at house plans and architect drawings. Frank Lloyd Wright was born this week. Do you have a favorite building.
omg yes. Falling Water. It is a house in Pennsylvania that Wright built over a river. Dig it! I have always been fascinated with it since I was a kid. I have never been there, but I will.
5. Someone has declared this as national fishing week. When was the last time you went fishing?
last summer with my sted dad Roj. I love him, he is the best! I am excited to go back up and visit the folks in two weeks, and we are going fishing!
* know what? I apologize. These quuestions didn’t capture me at all, and the whole thing feels forced. However, it is late and I am tired. So, this will have to do. You deserve better, but you ain’t gettin’ it tonight!