1. If you had a jar of peanut butter, what would you do with it?
Well, I don’t care for peanut butter. However, my wife is a huge fan. So, were it to be all natural, I would gift it to her.
2. If you were to be cremated, where would you want your ashes to go and why?
Over the beaches of Mexico. If you knew me, you would have known that by now. Oh, and please involve an acoustic guitar in the process. These are my joys, and how I care to be remembered.
3. If you could invent a flavor of jelly beans, what would it be?
Boston cream pie: chocolate covered with custard yumminess on the inside
4. What would your perfect paradise be like?
on the beach in Mexico, playing guitar at the campfire listening to the ocean and having beers and everyone singing along. I have done this a few times, and it really is as cool as it sounds. This is my happy place.
5. If you could fly, where would you go?
Well, I can fly.., and I am going to Italy with the wifey next month. For no good reason. However, I promise to write y’all directly from Rome when I get there. Also, I am kinda expecting an audience with the Pope. I am a reverend, you know.