1. Ever taught an old dog new tricks?
No. But, I am confident it can be done. I am just getting ready for my second act.
2. Trix are for kids. What do you eat for breakfast
Well, I try and eat breakfast every day. Usually fruit and vitamin smoothie at home, then a light burrito at the office.
3. Breakfast at Tiffany’s is a sad book. What is the saddest book you have ever read?
Where the Red Fern Grows. Full disclosure > I do have a hound. Bonus points for ‘Of Mice and Men’.
4. Reading is fundamental – RIF – there used to be a bookmobile that traveled the land giving out books. Ever been given a book that was magical and life changing?
yes. Be Here Now. Also, of course, major props to the Alice in Wonderland books. My favorite book(s) ever!
5. In the Game of Life, you are in a little plastic car and move according to game spins and then follow the directions on the board game square. What square are you on right now?
Right smack in the middle of the board. It’s just getting good now. I finally know how to work the car, the dice, and the other players. It’s all good.