1. When is your usual bedtime?
Right about now, so let’s keep it down out there. On school nights, before 10:30 ideally.
2. How many hours of sleep do you need?
At least 8, or I will kill you
3. Do you usually remember your dreams?
No. My dreams are pretty low maintenance. No high anxiety or great breakthroughs. I used to be a big student of dream studies: Edgar Cayce, Frued, and of course Jung. I tend to roll Jungian, bitches. Tap into the collective unconscious. Learning about your dreams will teach you about yourself, and why you are such a failure. The unconscious dream state will teach y0u about yourself, but you have to be open.
4. How many pillows do you sleep with?
One really nice one. It’s a temperpedic. Best hundred bucks I ever spent. Well, aside from the hit on Robert Novak.
5. What is the wildest dream you’ve ever had
I can’t say I can remember. I used to track my dreams and journal them.