1) What is your favorite mode of travel? (Car, train, plane, etc).
well, I am torn. I dig the pure speed of flying. However, I also like to have my truck with me anywhere I go. It has all my stuff. Tools, emergency supplies, bitchin stereo… everything. It is my steel cocoon. Do you know what my least favorite mode of transportation is? David Caruso.
2) Where is the northernmost place you’ve traveled? The southernmost?
That would be Canada, which would be Toronto, specifically
3) What is the last place you visited for the first time?
Rome, Italy last Spring. It was amazing. I mean, life changing.
4) Of all the places you’ve traveled, which is your favorite?
that is a toss up between Mexico and Italy. Oh, and Barcelona. Allow me to clarify. Barcelona, Spain was the coolest place I have ever been to or seen. Just amazing. However, as to where to I want to live in 20 years… that would probably be Italy. In the country side.
5) Where would you most like to travel to next?
Ireland. still have not been there, so that is likely our next international trip… which would not be until 2012.