1. What are some hobbies you would like to try, but haven’t done so?
all of my friends are hell bent on fly fishing, just obsessed with it. I love to fish, so I think I will pick that up this summer.
2. Why did you not pursue these hobbies?
no reason against it, really.
3. Do you often feel limited by your financial state with how you spend your free time?
no. my financial state is thankfully not a problem. My problem is free time. There does not seem to be any. I don’t know how you parents do it. Seriously, I feel my life is flying by at an insane pace. If I had kids, I feel it would just disappear altogether.
4. Do your hobbies play a major part of your life, or help define who you are?
I would think they are a better reflection of me than my job. So, yes.
5. Do you have any hobbies you have made income from?
guitar – am in a band and our shows are paying gigs, which is pretty cool. btw, since you asked, we have a show coming up March 18th. Hope to see you there.