- If you had to be part of some reality show, which would it be?
the quiet guy on the hit show. The one everyone wanted to open up… like a walnut. I want America wanting to know more about ole Lono. On that note, you have done very little to help. Don’t mistake my kindness for weakness.
- What would your challenge be for “Fear Factor”
I don’t understand the question. Are you asking what can I tolerate that others would find super gross? I am not as tough as I look. So, I shall pass on your sucky offer.
- Which reality show do you enjoy watching?
well, not fear factor. I think we can all agree on that. I like Pawn Stars a lot, and also Gold Rush: Alaska. also enjoyed celeb apprentice. I no longer watch ‘Survivor’ or the ‘Amazing Race’. Just got bored of the exact same thing with the exact same people.
- Which reality show would you never be caught dead watching?
the fat loss one. Biggest Loser, I think.
- What’s so fascinating about reality shows anyway?
I enjoy watching genuine reactions. I know, I know… this is rare in reality tv. Things are punched up, edited, and re-enacted for the cameras. However, on occasion you get a real glimpse of humanity. I like it as a cross reference to how I might have behaved.