1. What is your most irrational fear or dislike (i.e. something most people are fine with, or something that brings back bad memories)?
corn nut breath. seriously. Don’t eat them anywhere near me. grosses me out. There is something primally wrong with that product.
2. Describe your last (or only) encounter with the police.
3. What’s the biggest secret about yourself that you’ve ever revealed, accidentally or on purpose?
I will give you a scoop right now. Never once told, and won’t be told again. I tell people that my first concert was the Police on the Synchronicity tour. I was at that show, and it changed my life. However, that may not have been my first concert… technically. My mom took us all to see Crystal Gale at the State Fair. I think that may have been before.
4. When is the last time you were really, really angry? Did you do anything drastic because you were so angry?
I am not drastic when i am angry. Nor am I violent.
5. If you could raise someone from the dead, who would it be, why, and do you think he or she would be happy to be alive again?
I know I should say my Dad, but the truth is Jerry Garcia. Don’t tell anyone.