1. Will your memoir be a Hollywood blockbuster?
are you implying it wouldn’t be?
2. What was your favorite as a kid: comics, cartoons, or movies? Was there a specific title you liked most?
loved cartoons. Watched Scooby Doo every day. Also loved the James Bond movies.
3. Do you read genre fiction?
no. Don’t read fiction at all. I am an aggressive reader, but non fiction only. There is so much real life, with so many real amazing people who did real things, I want to learn from them. Compare myself to them. To me, and I know this sounds pretentious… but reading fiction is a waste of time.
4. Are there aliens out there?
I don’t think so, but I can’t say otherwise, either. I feel the same about aliens as I do about ghosts. I neither believe in them… nor not believe in them. Does that make sense? I am agnostic on those issues.
5. If you could recommend one underrated movie to people what would it be?
oh man, I have two. ‘Gotcha’ and ‘Summer School’ are the best bad movies ever made. Rent them. Buy them. Wait, both sold so poorly, I don’t think either was actually made into DVDs.