1. What was the last book you read, and what is your opinion of it?
last book I finished, or the book I am reading now? Well, start here > I digest every book I read… mostly for my own memory.
2. What was the last movie you saw, and what is your opinion of it?
limitless, with Bradley Cooper. We all enjoyed it, but the ending was weird… and suspect. Can’t tell you anything more, because I think it is worth you watching it. It’s a decent renter.
3. What was the last TV show you saw, and what is your opinion of it?
entourage. I think I just saw the super end finale, which is weird. I watched the first few season of the show, but dropped cable right after they made Medellin, which bombed. So, I don’t know the storylines from the last few years. Good show, though. Had I not dropped cable, I would have kept up with the show. Btw, holy crap does Turtle look good. Dude lost like 100 pounds. Good thing, because he could have never got cast the way he used to look. Now that he is unemployed… he looks Hollywood. Well played, Turtle, well played!
4. What was the last album you bought / downloaded, and what is your opinion of it?
5. What was the last meal you cooked, and how did it turn out?
I cook almost every night. Last night was spaghetti and a sort of scratch sauce… with meatballs and pork steak. How was it? Ok. I prefer the arabiatta sauces, even though i don’t know what that means. Those marinaras are the bomb, super flavorful. I need to see if Hunts makes an arrabiata (see, I don’t even know how to spell it) in their tankers. Hunts sauce is the bomb, and cheap, and no sugar added. Huzzah!