1. Do you or someone you live with cook your own meals at home or tend to buy frozen dinners/eat out?
I cook. Almost nightly. Prolly about 4 nights a week I will cook, and 3 nights a week we’ll pick up take out or get a frozen pizza or something.
2. What is your favorite dish to cook? Or if you don’t cook, what do you wish you could cook?
generally, anything with an angel hair pasta, and a cream sauce of sorts. With that as a jumping off point, I can nail about six dynamite dishes. We have a system, the wifey and I. Basically, if it goes on the stove… I make it. If it goes in the stove… she makes it. Get it? I cook, she bakes. These are very different skills, but they compliment each other well.
3. The best experience you’ve ever had at a restaurant?
can’t think of one that stands out. They are all good. I am a big fan of paying someone else to cook and clean. But, we are cheap, so we rarely do it. Mexican is the best food. If I am at a restaurant, it is a Mexican restaurant, I promise you that.
4. The worst experience you’ve ever had at a restaurant?
this place in Winter Park, CO, had the worst service ever. Hours without being acknowledged… even after going in and asking for help. Did we walk out on our drink tab after being ignored for an hour? You bet your ass we did. I would like to find that manager and kick him in the balls. Odds are, he is saying the same thing about me. Fair point. By the way, I would tell you the name if I remembered it, but I can’t. This was probably ten years ago.
5. If you had to give up one of your favorite foods for the rest of your life, which would you choose and why?
This is such a stupid question. Ask me what I love, so you can take it away? I ain’t falling for it anymore. Spam. Yes, I could live without spam you dumbass.