1. If you were a shoe, what would you look like?
a chaco sandal. Open, but protective and ready for work. durable, made in Colorado. Loves water, and looks great with socks. Yeah, I said it. Socks and sandals rock.
2. If you were a t-shirt, what would you say?
open for business
3. If your house caught on fire and was burning to the ground…what is the one thing you’d save and why?
well, we aren’t counting animals, right? I mean, that is obvious, right? So, it would be a guitar… or ten. As many as I could grab.
4. If you were a book…would you read yourself?
no, the narrative isn’t as clever as the book jacket implied. I feel kinda tricked, actually. All those great and interesting quotes.
5. If you could do anything at all (without consequences), what would you do?
it would involve boobies. I haven’t thought it through past that… but I don’t need to. Power of flight, invisiblity, willing the lottery? The results would all be booby based. Shallow, I know. But, I am honest.