1. Of everything in your wardrobe what do you feel the most comfortable wearing? Why?
this. as comfy as it is functional. This is me in my beloved over-alls at a recent show. In fact, come out tonight and see the same outfit. Meet me in person, I dare ya!
2. How would you describe your style?
comfortable. nice comfy level shoes, and a nice pair of jeans
3. How many pairs of shoes do you own and do you wear them all?
oh man, I have a lot. Well, as many as any dude. Probably about 8 pairs. 2 to 3 of which get normal rotation. I have feet issues, and wear orthodics. So, when I find a comfy shoe, I live in it non-stop. Even though a fancy cobbler dude told me once that you should only wear a leather shoe every other day. so they can breathe and dry out. No way, man. I wear these shoes everywhere, they are like a second skin.
4. Where do you buy most of your clothes?\
outlet stores at Castle Rock. Specifically, Brooks Brothers and Ralph Lauren. and Costco for my jeans.
5. What was the last piece of clothing you bought?
pair of calvin klein blue jeans at Costco, about a month ago