ok, as promised… I got around to it. Sorry for the delay.
- What is your favorite beverage?
well, water. But that is too easy, and kind of a cop out. So, aside from water? I would say a strawberry shake. I initially capitalized the s in strawberry there. It seemed like it should be proper. I guess that is how much I like strawberries… er… Strawberries.
- If you had to go without liquid for an entire day, would you drink water or your favorite beverage when liquids were available again?
this is a stupid question. So dumb that I will not dignify it with an answer
- What is your favorite food?
do you mean what is my favorite type of regional cuisine… a la chinese or mexican? Because if that is the question, the answer is Mexican. But, if that was the question, why didn’t you just say that? Maybe I am reading too much into this. So… maybe you mean what you said. If that is the case, I am thinking artichokes or shrimp. Those are both super great
- If you had to go without food for an entire day, what would be the first food you’d eat when food was available again?
the burrito loco asado from Tres Portrillos in Parker. This is the perfect food. To paraphrase Ben Franklin > the burrito loco asado is proof that god loves us and wants us to be happy.
- How would you react if both your favorite food and your favorite beverage were available to the public but were somehow unattainable to you?
not cool, man. BUT > i am a decent and functional cook. I would make my own.
I waited an extra 24 hours for this!