Back to school edition
1. Any plans on going back to school?
nope. at 41, I am pretty much done with formal education. I am looking forward to a welding class soon, though. I absolutely believe in always learning, every single day. But getting up at 7 am, or taking tests? no thanks
2. Now, years after the formal education, what have you learned that you would tell your Freshman self?
I have virtually no regrets on my education path. I wouldn’t trade any of it.
3. Other side. What is something you learned in college that made the whole experience worthwhile?
all the great friends I met, including my wifey. Oh, and discovering Joe Myers and the Grateful Dead.
4. When I think back to school I think school supplies. What are your favorite school/office supplies?
sharpies, pens, and note pads. still use those things every single day
5. What is your best/worst college memory?
nailing sisters. That’s probably the best. the worst would be losing our roommate, Amber, to cancer