1. What sitcom perfectly depicts your life?
Two Broke Girls. Not sure if you are familiar with it. however, once I describe it you will be FREAKED by the similarities. Two hot girls who are in their late 20’s waitress in a divey greasy spoon restaurant outside of NYC. Their upstairs neighbor is a feisty polish cougar, and their ambition is to get out of all this and open a cupcake shop.
The parallels almost terrify me. I have considered legal action, but it is kinda fun watching my real life play out on the screen. It is like watching my own auto-biography.
2. What TV moment really made you smile?
Chris Cornell covering Pearl Jam’s ‘footsteps‘ the other night on Jimmy Fallon. It’s kind of a surreal full circle moment. Chris and Eddie sang that song together on the Temple of the Dog album, but with different lyrics. So, there are 2 songs which are musically identical. One is Pearl Jam’s ‘footsteps’, and the other is Temple of the Dog’s ‘Times of Trouble’. Eddie Vedder sings on both. Make sense?
3. You are stuck in the world of your favorite movie/tv show, what do you do
duck dynasty? I would go fishing. They own all that land. Think of fishing on your own land; You could cheat SO hard. You could have fishing competitions with buddies. You can get all liquored up on the boat and drive back to the house, because you are on private property the whole time. Dynamite fishing? You bet your ass! Literally shooting fish in a barrel? Positively!
4. In the movie Die Hard, Hans dies while falling backward while Beethoven’s Ode to Joy plays loudly in the background.
How does your death scene montage play out?
something like this.
5. Baseball’s World Series is on, no one seems to care. What other former major event still keeps going, to your amazement?
I have zero interest in all sports except NFL football. I don’t even watch college football. For example, I don’t even know if Basketball is being played right now.