* late, and hastily thrown together. Sorry, America. You get what you pay for, this week. Merry Christmas, though! I love you all.
1. What is your favorite holiday?
Labor day. It means the heat is subsiding, and we always take a great trip to Northern Arizona to see the fam and play some music. The end of summer also means the end of yard work. I am on 5 acres, so i am excited to go dormant for winner about this time.
2. Do you send holiday cards?
yes. Did I this year? no. Time just got away from me, and I feel terrible about it. I mean, we bought cards… we have stamps. We just literally don’t have 2 or 3 hours to sit and work on them.
3. What has been your favorite holiday gift to date?
weird question. i don’t think i have any holiday presents.
4. Do you have a favorite cold weather drink?
red wine, lightly chilled. That will warm the cockles.
5. Do you do charity work during the holidays?
actually, it is about the only time I don’t do charity work. Christmas is madness. I know this is not the worst injustice. Getting presents, getting the house ready for extreme cold, getting caught up at work, and then having everything done today so I can take off for a week. and the shopping, of course. I have been killing myself to have everything done so next week I can just relax and enjoy the holidays with the fam. Let’s see how that works out, eh?