1. Do you believe in good and/or bad luck?
I actually very very much believe in the old saying “you make you own luck”
2. Do you believe there is one man/woman luckier than all the rest?
you are treading into Gladwell’s latest treatise.
That is mostly over my head, and too thinky. I would say, generally not. I do believe some are born with more talent than others… which is pretty close. An example? Justin Timberlake. I do not own a single Timberlake song or track (other than ‘Dick in a Box’). So, I don’t know about his singing. I do know, however, he is extremely funny, and a terrific actor. Dude is great looking and extremely personable. I ain’t gay, but Timberlake is hot, talented, funny as well, and a fabulous dancer. That’s all I am saying. I call that talent, you can call it luck. Nothing gay about that, eh?
3. When was the last time you considered yourself lucky?
just about every day I pull into my driveway. really. drive up in my nice truck to my own house where my wife and dogs and all that are home waiting. Life is great, I have no complaints. Ok, maybe an occasional bitch… but no regrets.
4. What is the most unlucky thing to ever happen to you?
being born a Democrat in Arizona.
5. Where do you think luck (good or bad) comes from?
1. luck 2. hard work 3. a positive attitude