- What’s something you wear only when you’re just about out of clean clothes?
- My beloved Broncos tee. It has been relegated to only wearing during room painting projects. He was a good friend, who served with nobility and comfort!
- Who’s someone you hang out with only if nobody else is available?
- Besides the wifey? Myself. I am a super big fan of hanging out with myself, and NEVER have enough time. Like, eating out. According to movies and tv, people hate eating out alone. Not me. As long as I have something to read (and I always do)… table for one anytime.
- What’s something you eat only when the budget is really, really tight?
- Lean cuisine. There was a time was money was really tight, and I was eating Michelina’s frozen dinners. They were 70 cents, and you get what you pay for. I won’t ever allow myself to be that poor or desperate again.
- Who’s someone you call for help only if you absolutely must?
- Home fix it stuff > my buddies J and Joey. They are awesome and can fix anything. However, as a matter of pride… it has to have gone terribly wrong before I will admit defeat.
- What’s something you’ll watch on television only because it’s slightly better than watching nothing?
* that is Ganesh up above. He will protect you. Take him with you everywhere, and keep him at your entrances. Have a great weekend and stay warm. It is 0 degrees out as I write this. Time for bed. See you at the stock show this weekend.