1. In the rock business, for the longest time, “Floyd” ruled. Who rules now?
to the scale of Floyd or Zeppelin? I don’t think that exists right now. The closest would be Springsteen or U2. Both are amazing live. In fact, I have seen almost all of those bands live. All other three, and for the Zepp, I did see Page and Plant live. So, that mostly counts. It’s tough to be a live music fan, the big shows are hundreds of bucks each, and Ticketbastard now charges 100% fees. So, the business of rock is suffering.
2. What is the secret vice that can only be found in the suburbs?
3. Do any current devices use the 9 volt? Where does the juice come from?
being a guitarist, I have zillions. about five petals, and my wireless rig. It sucks, 9 volts are incredibly expensive. About $5 each, and they don’t last long. While all my stuff at home and in the truck is rechargeable, that won’t work for stage gear. They drain too quick. Luckily, I bought this great product this week that powers all my pedals off one power line.
4. What job would you never want to have to do?
5. What is your favorite flower?
The Columbine – it’s the state flower of Colorado, and rightfully so