1. What is your favorite section of the newspaper?
well, I don’t read the newspaper anymore. I can tell you what is was, it was the life and leisure section because of the Dave Barry. Also, in football season I used to read sports voraciously. Now, I just watch Sunday Morning Countdown on ESPN.
2. Sunday comics or weekday strips? Which comic is your favorite?
well, here is where I get all old and cranky. Cartoons today suck, except ‘Close to Home‘. Yes, I miss ‘Far Side’, ‘Calvin & Hobbes’, and ‘Outland/ Bloom County’.
3. Do you read your daily horoscope? Do you believe in it?
not at all. However, if you want to know… I am an Aries.
4. Does the paper become bird cage lining, do you recycle, or does it get thrown in the trash?
never ever in the trash. Get recycled, or is used to drain something greasy I just cooked. Oh, and I don’t have a bird. I can’t imagine having a bird. That seems super annoying, and they live forever. Seriously, like a 100 years.
5. Where do you read the paper? At home, at work, or elsewhere?
I do all my best reading on the shitter. Also, I want to state that I do read and follow the news… voraciously. Just not through newspapers. For local news, I use 9news.com, the local NBC affiliate.