1. Did you get an allowance as a kid, and if so, how much was it?
I did, but I don’t remember how much. Maybe $5 a week. We earned it though, buster. Chores chores chores. We didn’t have video games, we had chores. We didn’t have cable tv, we had chores. We didn’t even have chores, because we were too busy doing CHORES!
2. How old were you when you had your first job, and what was it?
Well, when I was 13, I papered the neighborhood with flyers to do… chores. I would mow folks lawns, do yardwork, whatever. Then, when I was 15, I worked at Alpha Beta as a bag boy.
3. Which do you do better: save money or spend money?
spend. I spend like a Democrat, and I save like one, too.
4. Are people more likely to borrow money from you, or are you more likely to borrow from them?
money? Neither. Dope ass material? The former.
5. What’s the most expensive thing you’ve ever bought?
this house. It’s dope! 5 acre ranch. We got 2 horses, 2 dogs, and 2 cats now. Ei, Ei, Oh!