1. What would you do right now, if money were not an issue?
take off to Alaska for 2 years. have an adventure. I would need a cabin with a fireplace and electricity and internet… and cable. Then, I am ready to rough it. I could write and brew and play guitar and fight bears. Mostly fighting bears, really.
2. What would you do for the next three years, if money were not an issue?
same thing. Or, go work on a cruise ship. How about being the house band on a cruise ship? Yeah!
3. What is bringing you the most joy right now that requires little or no money?
age. Every year I get older, I feel I ‘get it’ more. Am a few months away from Forty, and I get it.
4. What types of things do you find enjoyable that require no money?
I dunno, your mother? I like driving a lot. But, that is probably because I have a real nice expensive truck. So, that isn’t really free.
5. Is there anything you’ve been meaning to do for a long time, but put off because of money?
Yeah, that Alaska thing. Effectively, I would have to quit my job. I don’t have the stones to do it.