1. What would you write in a fortune cookie?
All jests are half truths
2. What would you write in your yearbook today if the had the chance – back then?
that is worded poorly, and I am not sure I understand it. I am going to shoot for the spirit of the question… at least what I think it is. I would use Warren Zevon’s last words… “enjoy every sandwich”. Are there any better last words than that? The answer is no. Except for, of course – Mayonnaise
3. What’s a word you think everyone should know and what do they mean?
if you have been reading this blog for a bit, you should know my answer already – schadenfreude
4. In five words less what would be your best advice?
well, wouldn’t either 1 or 2 above answer that? You are doing terrible at asking questions. However, again – in the spirit in which I think the question was meant – I gotta go with Joseph Campbell – Follow your Bliss
5. Using only 3 words, how would you describe your week?
crazy super productive